For companies that are looking to embrace the modernisation of their legacy core business applications.
If you are running core business applications on traditional hardware such as IBM z mainframe or Fujitsu VME mainframe and are looking to:
• Discover your business processes supported by your legacy core business applications.
• Uncover your options for migrating your legacy core business applications to a Cloud technology target.
• Rapidly modernise your most important business processes as a proof of concept or process replacement to underpin your business case for complete application modernisation.
• Fully document your existing legacy core business applications to inform your long term IT strategy and decision making.
• Understand the effort to modernise an existing legacy core business application.
NWT offers a proven methodology for the rapid analysis of your legacy core business applications powered by the talentedCloud platform.
Our service uncovers the exact business processes implemented within your legacy core business application as well as the effort and time expected to recreate those processes within our rapid application development framework. Our on-site application advisory experts, using the talentedCloud application analysis platform to simplify the complexity of understanding your legacy core business applications.
Source Code Analysis
• Upload the artefacts that make up your legacy core business application.
• Missing artefacts will be uncovered during the analysis phase.
• Language automatically determined via Machine Learning algorithms.
• Full graphical representation of your legacy core business application is rendered, including full trace-ability back to the original source code line.
Business Term Identification
• Rapid identification of key business terminology used throughout your legacy core business application
• Complexity analysis to determine true importance of each term identified
Business Process Identification
• Business process are extracted from the source code artefacts.
• Business Process Model Notation (BPMN) used to graphically represent each business process identified, providing an easy to understand business view of your legacy core business application.
• Key business process participants identified, such as system, external system and end-user.
• Full development backlog created automatically from the business processes.
• Breakdown of sub-tasks within each backlog item.
• Story point estimate automatically calculated, which drives the time and cost of the modernisation development work.
• Rapid understanding of your legacy core business applications.
• Informs your Digital Transformation by fully understanding the importance of your legacy application and the time and cost to modernise it
• Provides your with options to support any mainframe negotiations by having a clear understanding of what the mainframe is supporting for your business
• Rapid Cloud technology target recommendation.
• To selectively choose important and frequently used business processes to focus modernisation efforts on key parts of your business.
An experienced team that has developed award winning applications and has experience of the majority of programming languages and techniques. This experience has been developed into the talentedCloud application analysis platform to help you get the edge on your Digital Transformation projects.
NWT uses talentedCloud’s application analysis platform to perform rapid assessments of your mainframe applications to provide a Cloud technology target recommendation
Together, Anexinet and NWT are uniquely positioned to help clients streamline their journey to the Cloud in the face of the pandemic by designing, building, automating and managing their workloads and applications on Enterprise-Cloud or Cloud-Hyperscalers, including AWS, Alibaba, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure. The strategic partnership has already helped one established financial institution unlock significant value by accelerating the development and delivery of effective, integrated Cloud-based solutions. Anexinet’s proven Kickstart process and comprehensive set of tools and services deliver an Agile, scalable Cloud-based environment that embraces traditional IT as well as Private, Public, and Managed Cloud. Migrating applications and business systems to the Cloud is a daunting task for even the most mature organization. As a result, a Cloud-adoption strategy and roadmap often means the difference between successful deployment and failure to launch. Anexinet helps organizations determine their ideal strategic approach.