The role focused on direction and leadership for a complex cloud procurement programme and including senior stakeholder management to set expectations, commercial direction and leadership, and the management of all commercial aspects of the programme including negotiations, procurements and approvals.
Delivered the value of a senior Commercial Director without the cost incurred by hiring a permanent member of staff
• Provided dedicated support throughout each phase of the commercial programme
• Procurement support including ITT/ evaluation preparation
• Commercial assurance and audit reviews
• Supplier audits and management
• Negotiation support and strategy advice
• Contract drafting and legal advice
• Risk reviews, cost reduction and benchmarking support
• Negotiation planning and support including deal capture
• Contribution to Solution Design including identification of suitable commercial vehicles
• Commercially assure project work orders against the contract
• Establish and operate contract governance
Together, Anexinet and NWT are uniquely positioned to help clients streamline their journey to the Cloud in the face of the pandemic by designing, building, automating and managing their workloads and applications on Enterprise-Cloud or Cloud-Hyperscalers, including AWS, Alibaba, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure. The strategic partnership has already helped one established financial institution unlock significant value by accelerating the development and delivery of effective, integrated Cloud-based solutions. Anexinet’s proven Kickstart process and comprehensive set of tools and services deliver an Agile, scalable Cloud-based environment that embraces traditional IT as well as Private, Public, and Managed Cloud. Migrating applications and business systems to the Cloud is a daunting task for even the most mature organization. As a result, a Cloud-adoption strategy and roadmap often means the difference between successful deployment and failure to launch. Anexinet helps organizations determine their ideal strategic approach.