We acted as a critical friend to the Strategic Sales Team to test and challenge their approach, with a focus on ideas and learning from a behavioural change perspective. As part of the work, we challenged the purpose, scope, timescale and measures of each activity as well as supporting the prioritisation and sequencing of activities. The role also included designing a series of interventions for testing, evaluating and refining change to embed culture and behaviour improvements into the organisation.
• Elevated pursuit and bid management capability
• As-a-Service commercial model that allows the client to draw down on the advice, experience and services needed, when they are needed
• Pursuit and bid management services that can be purchased on a Time and Materials basis, outcome-based engagement of a managed capacity basis
• Development of a meaningful, user-friendly strategy blueprint to produce submission documentation
• Reduction in pursuit and bid management costs
Together, Anexinet and NWT are uniquely positioned to help clients streamline their journey to the Cloud in the face of the pandemic by designing, building, automating and managing their workloads and applications on Enterprise-Cloud or Cloud-Hyperscalers, including AWS, Alibaba, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure. The strategic partnership has already helped one established financial institution unlock significant value by accelerating the development and delivery of effective, integrated Cloud-based solutions. Anexinet’s proven Kickstart process and comprehensive set of tools and services deliver an Agile, scalable Cloud-based environment that embraces traditional IT as well as Private, Public, and Managed Cloud. Migrating applications and business systems to the Cloud is a daunting task for even the most mature organization. As a result, a Cloud-adoption strategy and roadmap often means the difference between successful deployment and failure to launch. Anexinet helps organizations determine their ideal strategic approach.