As digital technologies dramatically reshape industries, many companies are pursuing large-scale change to capture the benefits of these trends, or, simply to survive in the market.
Challenges such as the loss of key people, exceptional projects outside of core capabilities and lack of capacity to ensure that technical solutions are effectively delivered and managed in a controlled way, can put severe pressure on IT Teams who are usually engaged in the day-to-day running of the organisation. When these key resources are stretched, risk heightens as the project timelines progress.
NWT provides a range of Technical Delivery Services including support from highly qualified and certified engineers and technical specialist with real-world experience in designing, deploying, migrating, transforming and maintaining best practice mission-critical IT services in support of strategic targets. Highly competent in core traditional IT systems, our Consultants have the key analytical problem-solving skills required to:
• Provide technical leadership and guidance on new and existing projects
• Diagnosis and resolve of technical issues
• Work alongside Project Management to ensure that project and handover documents are created and kept up-to-date at all times
• Act as a point of escalation
• Share experience and knowledge to develop the inhouse team and individuals
• Create a customer-first, high-performance culture, equipping teams to deliver effective services
Book a meeting with our Technical Delivery team to discuss how NWT can help you