Real world experience
The client was undertaking a major cloud procurement programme and was looking for hands on advisory services to help shape the strategy and vision and then to align the delivery aspects of the programme to that vision. They also wanted guidance on commercial direction including negotiations, procurements and approvals.
The role focused on direction and leadership for a complex cloud procurement programme and including senior stakeholder management to set expectations, commercial direction and leadership, and the management of all commercial aspects of the programme including negotiations, procurements and approvals.
Delivered the value of a senior Commercial Director without the cost incurred by hiring a permanent member of staff
• Provided dedicated support throughout each phase of the commercial programme
• Procurement support including ITT/ evaluation preparation
• Commercial assurance and audit reviews
• Supplier audits and management
• Negotiation support and strategy advice
• Contract drafting and legal advice
• Risk reviews, cost reduction and benchmarking support
• Negotiation planning and support including deal capture
• Contribution to Solution Design including identification of suitable commercial vehicles
• Commercially assure project work orders against the contract
• Establish and operate contract governance