PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT AS A SERVICE
GIVES YOU PEACE OF MIND THAT YOUR PROGRAMMES ARE BEING MANAGED BY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS
WHY USE OUR PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT AS A SERVICE
NWT has immense experience in leading successful digital transformations in a variety of sectors. We have a strongly collaborative culture that enables us to bring together multiple individuals and teams to focus on solving the problem at hand. We understand the uniquely complex challenges presented by planning and delivering major programmes and have the understanding, ability, and confidence to address these challenges and manage programmes the scale of which can transform your company.
Our Project Management as-a-Service (PMaaS) provides on-demand access to the additional capacity and capability you need to quickly launch new programmes in response to changing business requirements and scale resource up or down as the project requires.
Our PMaaS gives you access to a team of qualified and experienced Project Managers who use a proven tailored methodology for project management based on best practices. Our team has extensive experience in major digital transformation projects across a broad spectrum of technologies and sectors.
NWT PMaaS can provide either an individual Consultant or a high-calibre multi-talented team with considerable experience to help you stay ahead of the technology curve and turn disruptions and challenges into strategic and operational advantages. They can provide Project Management services, including the design and build of a Programme Management Office, and provide the governance, capability and experience required to improve your project delivery performance.
ABOUT OUR PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT AS A SERVICE
Designed to de-risk project delivery, our PMaaS provides competent leadership, management, and support across a wide range of public and private sector industries from project and programme inception through service management to programme closure. Fully scalable in line with the needs of your business our services will support value-based project prioritisation and delivery methodologies for project and programme activities, including transition into Business-as-Usual activity.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Programme Management function is responsible for delivering change and provides effective co-ordination of the programme’s initiatives and management of their inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising.
A good programme management office must:
- Plan and design the programme and proactively monitor its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Ensure effective quality assurance and overall integrity of the programme – focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the programme, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other initiatives, technical and specialist standards
- Manage the programme’s budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses
- Define the programme’s governance arrangements and facilitate the appointment of partners, individuals and services
- Ensure the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the programme plan and programme governance arrangements
- Ensure there is allocation of common resources and skills within the programme’s individual projects
- Manage third party contributions to the programme, communications with all stakeholders, risks to the programme’s successful outcome and work with the business on the transition to the new business model
- Manage both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Work with the business on the transition to the new business model