PROJECT MANAGEMENT AS A SERVICE
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AS A SERVICE (PMaaS) GIVES YOU PEACE OF MIND THAT YOUR PROJECTS ARE BEING MANAGED BY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS
WHY USE OUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT AS A SERVICE
We have designed our Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) to provide additional capacity and capability to help you to save time, money, and the headache of developing your own project management capability at short notice. Our service will ensure that the project delivers the intended goal, within a defined timeframe and budget.
By using our PMaaS, you get access to a team of qualified and experienced Project Managers on demand, who provide access to a tailored methodology for project management based on best practices. Our team has extensive experience in major digital transformation projects across a broad spectrum of technologies and sectors.
NWT has immense experience in leading successful digital transformations in a variety of sectors. We have a strongly collaborative culture that enables us to bring together multiple individuals and teams to focus on solving the problem at hand. We understand the uniquely complex challenges presented by planning and delivering major programmes and have the understanding, ability, and confidence to address these challenges and manage programmes the scale of which can transform your company.
Our core values are simplifying the complex, sharing knowledge and expertise, and an unswerving commitment to doing what is right. These values help us remain focused on working as a team to serve our clients and deliver beyond their expectations.
NWT PMaaS provides either an individual Consultant or a high-caliber multi-talented team to help you stay ahead of the technology curve and turn disruptions and challenges into strategic and operational advantages.
ABOUT OUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT AS A SERVICE
Our Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) is a flexible consulting service that provides a complete range of Project Management services, including full Programme Management Office providing the governance, capability, and experience required to improve your project delivery performance. NWT can provide senior, experienced Programme Managers on an interim basis to manage individual or multiple programmes of work with complex integrations on your behalf.
Designed to de-risk project delivery, our PMaaS provides competent leadership, management, and support across a wide range of public and private sector industries from project and programme inception through service management to programme closure. Fully scalable in line with the needs of your business our services will support value-based project prioritisation and delivery methodologies for project and programme activities, including transition into Business as Usual activity.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Project Management as a Service or PMaaS, is a consultancy practice that lets clients hire project managers from an external company. These managers are usually highly experienced and bring a level of expertise or time dedication that would not ordinarily be available to the client.
A good Project Management Office (PMO) must:
- Have real-world expertise in engineering, IT/digital and information management, digital transformation, cyber security, intelligent digital workplace and talent acquisition
- Be very effective project managers with a good cultural fit for your organisation
- Process an immense experience in leading successful agile transformations in a variety of sectors
- Deliver a strong, collaborative culture that enables us to bring together multiple individuals and teams to focus on solving the problem at hand.
- Have a pragmatic approach that recognises the patchwork quilt of methods and process history in combination with the digital business outcomes required by companies in today’s world
- Ensure a capability and knowledge to manage large scale projects where there are a lot of stakeholders and where time is tight.
- Share a vast knowledge and experience of delivering specific types of governance and or compliance